Let’s face it—you’ve probably heard a million times that blogging for your business is the future of marketing.
But truth is, B2B blogging should be a vital part of your marketing strategy now.
If you haven’t hit ‘publish’ yet, then you’re already behind the curve.
Blogging for your business helps you:
- Gain trust, credibility and industry authority by letting customers know that you know your stuff
- Build a stronger brand with custom content that’s tailored to your target audience—and won’t bore your readers to death
- Attract more website visitors, increase lead generation and ultimately, convert those readers into paying customers
But you already knew that, didn’t you?
My business blogging services are for business owners who are a) ready to see results from their content marketing and b) serious about turning readers into paying customers.
Because that’s what you really want from content marketing, isn’t it? To boost your bottom line.
I can write custom content to help you drive real results for your business, and help you get more leads.
Not sure how it works with a freelance business blogger? Here’s what I’ll do if you work with me:
- Pitch ideas based on your industry, audience and marketing goals (if you don’t already have ideas)
- Research and write the blog posts
- Format your posts for readability
- Give you a list of attractive headlines to choose from for each article
- Help you source eye-catching graphics for each post
- Promote posts on my own social networks, if it has my byline
If you’re looking for someone to whip up a blog post in an hour for less than the cost of a pepperoni pizza, than I’m not the right fit.
But if you’re looking for someone who sweats all the details, really cares about their work and researches the heck out of your blog topic, then reach out.
You’re ready to invest in content that turns readers into paying customers. And I’m ready to write custom blog content to help you do just that.
Let’s get to work—I’m just an email away!